Rising Hy Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cup white flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Rising Hy Devil Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 cup Rising Hy honey mustard
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chives
- Bread the wings and bake them for 30 min skin side up.
- Mix sauces Grill wings on BBQ or broil to get crispy, flipping for both sides.
- Remove and toss immediately with sauce and chives and serve.
- To make spicier Rising Hy Chicken Wings add Habanero Olive Oil or Habanero Hot Sauce with sauces!!!
Habanero for your Health
Keep it spicy and stay Healthy!
Lose Weight, Boosts metabolism, Stimulates proteins that break down fat, Inhibits proteins that store fat.
Fight Cancer, Capsaicin found in habaneros treated prostate tumor growth.
Helps cardiovascular disease, anti-coagulant properties, help prevent heart-attack or stokes caused by blood clots, prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol.
Helps with arthritis, internally and externally used as an anti-inflammatory.
Diabetes Control, creates new cells that produce insulin
Releases Endorphin’s, “Natural Hy”.
Great source of vitamins, contains more than 300% vitamin C than an orange, Vitamin A, B9, Folic Acid.
Did you make one of our recipes?
We would love to see your dishes! Please Share them with us on Instagram or Twitter #Risinghy #Tortillalady #Keepitspicy