Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
- 3 lbs pork roast
- 3/4c. Rising Hy Honey Mustard
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. devil dust
- 1 cup of water (put in crock pot)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Score 1/2 inch slits in your roast and place in baking dish.
2. Combine honey mustard, pepper, devil dust salt and lemon juice in small bowl; whisk until well blended.
3. Rinse your meat , turn on your crock pot to low, and add cup of water to crock pot.
4. Place you pork in the crock pot and then pour an even coat of the entire honey mustard mixture over the top.
5. Cover and let cook in the crock pot for 6 hours, checking periodically, cooking linger for larger roast.
5. Once done cooking allow your pork to rest for ten minutes before placing it on a cutting board and shredding it entirely by using two forks to pull the meat apart.
6. return the shredded meat back to the crock pot and toss itin its own original juices
7. serve drizzled with Rising Hy Honey Mustard.