Habanero Hot Tortilla Quiche
- 5 (6 inch) corn tortillas (sub flour tortillas)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup onion diced 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Habanero Hot
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/4 cup diced tomato (Can add meat, chicken, pork sausage)
- Place four tortillas in a greased 9″ pie plate, overlapping and extending 1/2″ beyond rim.
- Place remaining tortilla in the center of the pie plate.
- Layer Monterrey Jack and cheddar cheeses and chilies evenly.
- Combine your eggs, cream, and Rising Hy Habanero Hot; slowly pour the mixture over the chilies and onion.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until the center is set and puffed.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and tomato.
- Cut into wedges.
Habanero Hot Tortilla Quiche for your Health
Keep it spicy and stay Healthy!
Lose Weight, Boosts metabolism, Stimulates proteins that break down fat, Inhibits proteins that store fat.
Fight Cancer, Capsaicin found in habaneros treated prostate tumor growth.
Helps cardiovascular disease, anti-coagulant properties, help prevent heart-attack or stokes caused by blood clots, prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol.
Helps with arthritis, internally and externally used as an anti-inflammatory.
Diabetes Control, creates new cells that produce insulin
Releases Endorphin’s, “Natural Hy”.
Great source of vitamins, contains more than 300% vitamin C than an orange, Vitamin A, B9, Folic Acid.
Having a party? The Tortilla lady will prepare and package a catering order for your affair, call the shop with your your expected guest count, party date,and party details. The Tortilla Lady will gladly cater your next wedding, anniversary, graduation, birthday, etc with homemade goodness that your guests will want more of.
Did you make one of our recipes? We would love to see your dishes! Please Share them with us on Instagram or Twitter #Risinghy #Tortillalady #Keepitspicy