Habanero Hot Stuffed Peppers
- 1/2 bottle of Habanero Hot sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 bell peppers; red or green
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 tsp coriander seed
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 2 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 can chicken stock salt and pepper to taste
Habanero Hot Stuffed Peppers are quite easy to prepare.
- first wash your hands:)
- Gather your ingredients and read the recipe through once before starting.
- After washing all your fresh ingredients you are ready to begin.
- Remove tops of peppers leaving stem on.
- Remove seeds.
- Mix ground meat with coriander, fennel, 1/2 bottle of Habanero Hot, add salt and pepper.
- In a sauce pan slowly sweat garlic and onion in olive oil.
- Add rice and toast on med heat until lightly golden.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Mix meat and rice mixture.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture and replace the tops on peppers.
- Your oven should be preheated oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the Habanero Hot stuffed peppers into a baking dish.
- Add the chicken stock on the bottom of the pan and roast in oven uncovered for approximately 35 minutes.
- remove and allow to rest for 15 min before serving.
For the most flavor this dish is best if made the day before serving.
Habanero Hot Stuffed peppers for your Health
Keep it spicy and stay Healthy!
Lose Weight, Boosts metabolism, Stimulates proteins that break down fat, Inhibits proteins that store fat.
Fight Cancer, Capsaicin found in habaneros treated prostate tumor growth.
Helps cardiovascular disease, anti-coagulant properties, help prevent heart-attack or stokes caused by blood clots, prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol.
Helps with arthritis, internally and externally used as an anti-inflammatory.
Diabetes Control, creates new cells that produce insulin
Releases Endorphin’s, “Natural Hy”.
Great source of vitamins, contains more than 300% vitamin C than an orange, Vitamin A, B9, Folic Acid.