Rising Hy Habanero Hot Hummus
- 1 can garbanzo beans 13 1/2 oz
- 1 medium garlic clove(fresh)
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon of each salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons Habanero Hot
- Drain can of beans save a small portion of bean juice and rinse thoroughly.
- In a blender or food processor, combine garbanzo beans, lemon juice,garlic, salt and pepper, olive oil, habanero hot and 1 tablespoon of the reserved bean liquid. Blend until smooth. If you prefer a smoother dip, add more of the reserved bean liquid.
- Once prepared, all you need to do now is toast some pita bread or heat up some tortillas in a warm oven and dig in.
- You can also use hummus as a dip for vegetables or a spread on crackers.
- No matter how you choose to eat it, you can feel good about eating something that not only is healthy for you, but that tastes so delicious.
Rising Hy Habanero Hot Hummus for your Health
Keep it spicy and stay Healthy!
Lose Weight, Boosts metabolism, Stimulates proteins that break down fat, Inhibits proteins that store fat.
Fight Cancer, Capsaicin found in habaneros treated prostate tumor growth.
Helps cardiovascular disease, anti-coagulant properties, help prevent heart-attack or stokes caused by blood clots, prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol.
Helps with arthritis, internally and externally used as an anti-inflammatory.
Diabetes Control, creates new cells that produce insulin
Releases Endorphin’s, “Natural Hy”.
Great source of vitamins, contains more than 300% vitamin C than an orange, Vitamin A, B9, Folic Acid.
Having a party? The Tortilla lady will prepare and package a catering order for your affair, call the shop with your your expected guest count, party date,and party details. The Tortilla Lady will gladly cater your next wedding, anniversary, graduation, birthday, etc with homemade goodness that your guests will want more of.
Did you make one of our recipes? We would love to see your dishes! Please Share them with us on Instagram or Twitter #Risinghy #Tortillalady #Keepitspicy